• Prompt and courteous handling of all resident service requests as directed by the office staff
• Prepare vacant apartments in a timely manner
• Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
• Assist in setting up a preventative maintenance program
• Assist in the development and maintenance of safe working conditions
• Maintain a neat, orderly, and safe workshop and storage areas
• Maintain & repair all heating equipment such as coils, fans, blowers, controls, etc.
• Maintain & repair electrical panels and protective wiring including all property lighting
• Maintain and repair appliances, general plumbing, pools, and pool equipment
• Perform general carpentry repairs
• Painting, plumbing and pressure washing
• Dispose of litter and debris whenever encountered
• Repair or replace electric motors, controls and auxiliary equipment
• Repair and maintain air conditioning equipment
• Other duties as outlined by the property manager or property supervisor
• Comply with all state and federal regulations relating to waste disposal, hazardous chemical labelling and handling, etc.
• Apartment Maintenance-Handy Man: 1 Year Experience
• Currently Not Working
This information is to be used as an overview of responsibilities for a position in General Maintenance. Each company, each apartment community may require different/additional responsibilities.