Painter Job Summary:
A Painter is responsible for painting the interior and exterior of the apartment community as required by the Property Manager in order to maintain the property and prepare units for lease.
• Collaborate with other painters and work along side other construction professionals
• Prepare the surface area for paint
• Protect all nearby furnishings such as furniture, lamps, carpet, cabinets, outlet covers, vents, smoke detectors, light fixtures, appliances, landscaping, etc.
• Discuss color, finish options, and design with the Property Manager
• Match paint colors to existing surfaces for touch-ups and small projects
• Use paint brushes, paint rollers, and operate spray equipment
• Paint the interior and exterior of the apartment as required
• Clean the equipment and area after painting is complete
• Residential or Commercial Painter: 1 year
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Reliable transportation
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
• Must be able to complete projects on time and within budget
This information is to be used as an overview of responsibilities of a Painter. Each company, each apartment community may require different / additional responsibilities.