CHARLESTON, SC 29412
Click Here to Apply Now!
Salary: $12.00 /hour
AAA STAFFING. is currently seeking a Leasing Specialist. The Leasing Specialist interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy, acts as the Company’s representative by conveying the benefits of the community, is responsible for the leasing process from introduction to the actual occupancy of the resident, and maintains communication throughout the tenancy of the resident.
• Prepare the property for receiving guests prior to time designated for opening office in accordance with established procedures.
• Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends, to accommodate community needs.
• Lease apartments and aggressively sell the products and services of the property to which the associate has been assigned with an acceptable closing ratio as a member of the team effort to achieve the goals for the property.
• Serve residents by writing service requests, completing service call backs, and miscellaneous follow through on special requests.
• Conduct site tours including, but not limited to, showing and transporting/escorting prospects around the property to introduce them to the community amenities and show them the decorated model apartments and/or the vacant units available.
• Develop, refine and effectively implement excellent telephone and personal sales techniques.
• Design marketing campaigns to generate activity, cold calling to businesses in order to get hot leads, and decorating units to become show units.
• Contact current residents in person and by written correspondence to renew lease while negotiating the highest rent increase possible.
• Increase property traffic levels, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of other competitors through site visits/tours and telephone surveys.
• Prepare all lease-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are completed prior to resident move-in.
• Follow established policies and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
• Assist with the day-to-day operations of the apartment community such as answering the phone, taking work orders, etc.
• Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients, and the public; establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between coworkers.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Property Manager.
• Candidates should possess a high school diploma and 1 – 3 years’ experience preferred.
• General customer service experience is required and knowledge of general administrative and clerical office procedures and systems, i.e. filing and answering the phones, etc…
• General computer/software/equipment skills are required: basic computer, Microsoft Office, Email (Outlook), Industry Specific Software, Copy Machine, Fax Machine, Scanner.
• Neat, professional appearance.
currently not working. Leasing: 1 year
About AAA Apartment Staffing
AAA Apartment Staffing is an employment agency for permanent and temporary jobs, apartment industry staffing management and outside maintenance.
We offer permanent and temporary apartment property placement services with no recruitment fees.
AAA Apartment Staffing now offers nationwide staffing for Area Supervisors, apartment managers, assistant managers, leasing consultants, bookkeepers, maintenance personnel, EPA & ticket runners, porters, housekeepers, make ready, punch-out, and painters.
Since 1998 AAA Apartment Staffing has partnered with properties and property management companies to fill temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement services.
We also provide a variety of services including payrolling and on-site shopping services.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your staffing needs.