The position is Temporary Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM
We pay weekly
Click Here to Apply Now!
General maintenance/Groundskeeper Job Summary:
• Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
• Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
• Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
• Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
• Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
• Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
• Assist management team with other various tasks required.
• Administrative Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
• Resident Relations Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on/off property.
• Deliver communication documentation to residents.
• Contribute to resident retention programs.
• Safety Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety
Salary: $10.00 /hour
About AAA Apartment Staffing
AAA Apartment Staffing is an employment agency for permanent and temporary jobs, apartment industry staffing management and outside maintenance.
We offer permanent and temporary apartment property placement services with no recruitment fees.
AAA Apartment Staffing now offers nationwide staffing for Area Supervisors, apartment managers, assistant managers, leasing consultants, bookkeepers, maintenance personnel, EPA & ticket runners, porters, housekeepers, make ready, punch-out, and painters.
Since 1998 AAA Apartment Staffing has partnered with properties and property management companies to fill temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement services.
We also provide a variety of services including payrolling and on-site shopping services.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your staffing needs.