Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager
AAA APARTMENT STAFFING – Ypsilanti, MI
Call (877) 866-0830 or Click Here to Apply Now!
SITE BASED SECTION 8 EXPERIENCE
AAA APARTMENT STAFFING
YPSILANTI MI 48198
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager with strong leasing and marketing skills for apartment community
*Pay is based on experience.
The position is a temp to permanent hire.
*You must be available to start immediately.
A Property Manager is responsible for all operational and financial aspects of a property OVER 300 units and meeting company goals in those areas. Results are achieved by facilitating the optimum performance of the property in areas such as personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies. This position operates within and contributes to an environment in compliance with Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment Opportunity.
• Supervise leasing and maintenance staff including delegating work, reviewing work, maintaining deadlines, training and scheduling.
• Maintain property occupancy by effectively retaining residents and successfully marketing property to attract new residents.
• Approve lease applicants.Administer HUD recertifications, if applicable.
• Evaluate current market conditions and competition.
• Increase revenue while maintaining controllable expenses including revenue collections and delinquency control.
• Provide customer service to residents resolving any issues that may occur and ensuring maintenance completes service requests.
• Coordinate resident activities and correspondence (i.e., monthly newsletters).
• Contact and negotiate with vendors.Obtain bids and manage capital improvement projects.
• Ensure that all property reporting is completed in a timely manner (i.e., financial reports,, marketing reports).
• Operate within budget and purchasing guidelines.Maintain curb appeal by walking/inspecting property and vacant units.
• Conduct Human Resources functions; recruiting, interviewing, performance reviews, salary reviews, explanation of benefits, new hire orientation, terminations.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are met.
• Attend court proceedings, as necessary.
• Coordinate and lead staff meetings, as necessary.
• Assist other properties, as necessary.
• Completion of internal training for market-rate: ONE SITE – Navigation and Prospects, Move-ins and Rents, Move-outs.
• Completion of internal training for affordable housing: One-Site – Navigation of Receipts and Waitlists, Certifications and Charges, Move-outs.
Based on Experience
• Currently not working.
• Property management: 1 year
Required License or Certification:
COS OR CPO
About AAA Apartment Staffing
AAA Apartment Staffing is an employment agency for permanent and temporary jobs, apartment industry staffing management and outside maintenance.
We offer permanent and temporary apartment property placement services with no recruitment fees.
AAA Apartment Staffing now offers nationwide staffing for Area Supervisors, apartment managers, assistant managers, leasing consultants, bookkeepers, maintenance personnel, EPA & ticket runners, porters, housekeepers, make ready, punch-out, and painters.
Since 1998 AAA Apartment Staffing has partnered with properties and property management companies to fill temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement services.
We also provide a variety of services including payrolling and on-site shopping services.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your staffing needs.