TEMPORARY LEASING ASSIGNMENTS
WE PAY WEEKLY
SITE BASED SECTION 8 A HUGE PLUS
TAX CREDIT A MUST
TEMPORARY POSITION: The position is working temp on a week to week basis.
AAA APARTMENT STAFFING is searching for an experienced leasing agent to work in CLEARWATER, FL 33756
Click Here to Apply Now!
Performs leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
• Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments.
• Completes all leasing paperwork.
• Compiles and processes applications for approval.
• Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident.
• Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements.
• Assists with resident relations.
• Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information.
• Shows apartments to prospective residents.
• Accepts and completes Notice to Vacate forms.
• Accepts rental payments.
• Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Leasing Agent Requirements:
• Experience as a leasing agent at an apartment community
• Knowledgeable of current fair housing laws
• Knowledgeable of Lease agreement
• Sales experience.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
• Familiar with apartment softwares
• Bilingual is a plus
• Tax-credit, Lease up, and bond property experience a plus
• Familiar with Apartment software (AMSI, Yardi, Rentroll, Onesite, Esite, Bluemoon)
• Currently not working.
• Property management: 1 year
AAA APARTMENT STAFFING is a staffing agency that specializes in working with communities across the US. If you meet the above criteria please forward your resume. Please call our office at 877-866-0830.
Salary: $14.00 /hour
About AAA Apartment Staffing
AAA Apartment Staffing is an employment agency for permanent and temporary jobs, apartment industry staffing management and outside maintenance.
We offer permanent and temporary apartment property placement services with no recruitment fees.
AAA Apartment Staffing now offers nationwide staffing for Area Supervisors, apartment managers, assistant managers, leasing consultants, bookkeepers, maintenance personnel, EPA & ticket runners, porters, housekeepers, make ready, punch-out, and painters.
Since 1998 AAA Apartment Staffing has partnered with properties and property management companies to fill temporary, temp to hire and permanent placement services.
We also provide a variety of services including payrolling and on-site shopping services.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help meet your staffing needs.