By signing below, I acknowledge that I viewed the following safety video in its entirety. I will to the best of my ability implement the information contained for safety in the workplace.
Tips to prevent heat illness at work: Water. Rest. Shade.
OSHA Heat Illness Prevention Campaign
• Drink water every 15 minutes
• Take breaks in the shade to cool down
• Wear a hat and light-colored clothing
• Monitor yourself and fellow workers
• Verbally check on others frequently
For more information on heat illness prevention, visit osha.gov/heat